Pictures show T-REX Travel Trailer with additional accessories that are sold seperately. Please see "Travel Trailer Info" section for a detailed list of everything included with Outbound Travel Trailer purchase.
The T-REX Travel Trailer is one of the most badass campers on the market. It is also one of the most affordable small campers out there of its kind.
The T-REX camper trailer has a seriously large interior space for its size. It comfortably fits occupants of all sizes.
The T-REX Travel Trailer looks awesome being towed behind your SUV or Off-Road rig. This little pull-behind travel trailer can go places you wouldn't dream of taking any other camper. There are several options and upgrades to customize this adorable little camper to make it yours!
Shipping charge is additional.
T-REX Travel Trailer
Approximate base model weight: 900 lbs
Approximate fully loaded model weight: 1,200 lbs
Overall Dimensions ft.: 11.42' L x 7.75' W x 6.08' H
Interior Dimensions ft.: 7.83' L x 4.83' W
Overall Dimensions in.: 137" L x 93" W x 73" H
Interior Dimensions in.: 94" L x 58" W
Inside Height: 46.25" at highest point and 40.5" at lowest point
Height from Ground Up: 73"
Ground Clearance: 20.5"
Tongue Weight: 100lbs
Tire Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5
The T-REX Travel Trailer provides the ultimate off-road experience for those of us that blaze our own path. This lightweight RV has a spacious interior and comes with these upgraded options (not included with the original base model Outbound Travel Trailer):
- T-REX Extra Large Diamond Plate Fenders: Top Plate is 28” L x 16” W; Total Plate is 44” Long x 18” Tall
- Higher quality, durable frame laser cut for precision
- Black powder coated steps, 2 on each side of trailer
- Upgraded 2,000 lb (pair) 1 ton axle-less suspension
- 17" Off Road Wheels
- 35" Ironman All Country MT Tires
- Front Diamond Plate
- 2 Exterior Solar Lights
In addition, the following options come standard on the Outbound T-REX Travel Trailer:
- One 36"x 26" Entry Door w/Keys with opening windows and screens. Lock and Deadbolt lock.
- Two 30"x 20" Tinted Safety Glass Windows with screens
- Tongue Jack
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Standard 4-Prong Trailer Light Connection
- Undercoated Floor providing MAX weather resistance
- Quad-Seal Construction
- Finished Wood Wall Construction
- High Quality Easy to Clean Vinyl Flooring
- Gray Headliner
- Aluminum Exterior, White is standard color
- Powdered coated angle iron
A spare tire for the T-REX can be sold by special request for $600.