Pictures show Outbound Extreme Travel Trailer with additional accessories that are sold seperately. Please see "Travel Trailer Info" section for a detailed list of everything included with Extreme Travel Trailer purchase.
The Outbound Extreme Travel Trailer is a small camper with off-road capabilities that really packs a punch. It is one of the most lightweight campers on the market. It is also one of the most affordable small campers out there.
The Outbound Extreme camper trailers have a seriously large interior space for their size. Sure to be comfortable for occupants of all sizes.
The Outbound Extreme Travel Trailer can be towed by most vehicles. This little pull-behind travel trailer can also easily fit in most garages. There are several options and upgrades to customize this off-road camper to make it yours!
Shipping charge is additional.
Outbound Extreme Travel Trailer
Approximate base model weight: 800 lbs
Approximate fully loaded model weight: 1,000 lbs
Overall Dimensions ft.: 11.42' L x 5.02' W x 5.83' H
Interior Dimensions ft.: 7.83' L x 4.83' W
Overall Dimensions in.: 137" L x 60.25" W x 70" H
Interior Dimensions in.: 94" L x 58" W
Inside Height: 46.25" at highest point and 40.5" at lowest point
Height from Ground Up: 70"
Ground Clearance: 15.5"
Tongue Weight: 70lbs
Approximate Hitch Height: 19"
Tire Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5
The Outbound Extreme Travel Trailer provides off-road capabilities for those of us that like to get off the beaten path. This lightweight camper has a spacious interior and comes with these upgraded options (not included with the original base model Outbound Travel Trailer):
- Upgraded Torsion Axle, 2,000 lbs (pair)
- Higher quality, durable frame laser cut for precision
- 15" White Spoke Wheels & tires
- Diamond Plate fenders
In addition, the following options come standard on the Outbound Extreme Travel Trailer:
- One 36"x26" Entry Door w/Keys with opening windows and screens. Lock and Deadbolt lock.
- Two 30"x20" Tinted Safety Glass Windows with screens
- Tongue Jack
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Standard 4-Prong Trailer Light Connection
- Undercoated Floor providing MAX weather resistance
- Quad-Seal Cabin Construction
- Finished Wood Wall Construction
- High Quality Easy to Clean Vinyl Flooring
- Gray Headliner
- Aluminum Exterior (White is standard color)
- Powdered coated angle iron