Pictures show Outbound Travel Trailer with additional accessories that are sold seperately. Please see "Travel Trailer Info" section for a detailed list of everything included with Outbound Travel Trailer purchase.
The original Outbound Travel Trailer is one of the most lightweight campers on the market. It is also one of the most affordable small campers out there.
The Outbound camper trailers have a seriously large interior space for their size. Sure to be comfortable for occupants of all sizes.
The Outbound Travel Trailer can be towed by most vehicles. This little pull-behind travel trailer can also easily fit in most garages. There are several options and upgrades to customize this adorable little camper to make it yours!
Shipping charge is additional.
Outbound Travel Trailer
Approximate base model weight: 700 lbs
Approximate fully loaded model weight: 900 lbs
Overall Dimensions ft.: 11.42' L x 5.02' W x 5.58' H
Interior Dimensions ft.: 7.83' L x 4.83' W
Overall Dimensions in.: 137" L x 60.25" W x 67" H
Interior Dimensions in.: 94" L x 58" W
Inside Height: 46.25" at highest point and 40.5" at lowest point
Height from Ground Up: 67"
Ground Clearance: 13.5"
Tongue Weight: 70lbs
Tire Bolt Pattern: 5x4.5
The base model Outbound Travel Trailer provides everything you need for your basic travel needs. This small camper offers a spacious interior and comes standard with the following options:
- One 36" x 26" Entry Door w/Keys with opening windows and screens. Lock and Deadbolt lock.
- Two 30" x 20" Tinted Safety Glass Windows with screens
- Tongue Jack
- 2" Ball Coupler
- Standard 4-Prong Trailer Light Connection
- 12" White Spoke Wheels & Tire,
- Undercoated Floor providing MAX weather resistance
- Quad-Seal Cabin Construction
- Finished Wood Wall Construction
- High Quality Easy to Clean Vinyl Flooring
- Gray Headliner
- Aluminum Exterior (White is standard color)
- Powdered coated angle iron